Thursday, December 4, 2008

Testing.....testing.....is this thing on???

So no flying today....I ended up going in and taking my Stage 3 Exam and passed it with a 90. It took me a little over an hour to take because the performance side involved some math and calculations. Overall, not bad. I got one more test out of the way. I am definitely down to my last 2 weeks. This is how the plan looks (lets hope the weather cooperates:

Friday December 5th: Finish up flight lesson 24 with my instructor.
Saturday December 6th: Cross country flight - Norwood, Hartford, Southbridge, Norwood and End of Course Test.

Thursday December 11th: Stage 3 check flight with check flight instructor.
Friday December 12th: Review flight (if needed), FAA Exam.
Saturday December 13th: End of course flight with Chief Flight Instructor.

Week ending 18th, 19th, 20th - Up for my FAA Oral Exam and Private Pilot Check Ride!

No comments: