Sunday, March 29, 2009

Test test test.....5 hours later

All in all it took me 5 hours to take 2 tests on Saturday.....that was incredibly mentally draining! I was so nerrvous getting ready to take the tests, and throughout all of the tests as well. I had such a horrible feeling that I would not do as well as I did. When it came down to it, to click the button to score my tests, there was a slight hesitation and the few seconds it took the computer to grade each test seemed like an eternity! But, none the less, I passed both tests. I was so relieved! Now I can continue on with the 3 flights I have left to get my instrument rating. I'm so excited at the same time to be starting my Commercial License within the next couple weeks as well because I get to start flying the retractable gear airplane......AND....we are getting almost new Cessna 172SP's at Horizon Aviation - all with G1000 glass cockpits. I saw one of the first that will be coming up to Norwood while we stopped down in Providence last week. It was beautiful! I cannot wait to get going in both 172SP and the RG!

1 comment:

Oscarjet said...

Hello , i´m spanish commercial pilot and i landed on your blog...nice.
good luck in your career !
Bye !
;)