Sunday, July 19, 2009

The new plan

So......I've decided that the new plan is to pay the rest of my way out of pocket according to my latest and most currect review of my situation. Although, this will drastically slow down the pace at which I train and accomplish each stage. As plans do often change in the midst of executing them, I have come to a crossroad in my life where a decision has to be made. I am in the process of picking up a second job helping my father at his sign shop on my days off from my regular job. One was or another I will get through it and still plan to eventually get my instructor certificates and teach some day in the future. As it has been said before....life is what happens when you're busy making other plans. I will still continue to update this as I can, on a much slower pace, I will still give you all the best ups and downs of my flght training that I can.

3 comments:

Ahmed said...

Just wanted to let you know... Keep at it!! I noticed you don't get a lot of comments on your updates but I am definitely watching this blog.

Good luck

Ryguy said...

Same here! Don't stop man.

Unknown said...

Keep at it man! I am looking intoflight training in Salem alot because of your blog! Keep us posted!