Thursday, June 25, 2009

Totaling Stage 1 Time = more time needed

I am back from vacation and ready to fly again. It's been too long!!!! It's been nearly 2 weeks! I spent my night making a spreadsheet of all my time that I've accumulated in Stage 1 thus far of my commercial license so I can try and work out a game plan with Josh tomorrow morning after our flight to get the rest of the required time needed. Taking out the few things of solo requirement and night flight requirement I still have 10.8 hours of daytime cross country work to do. We're doing a flight tomorrow morning that will probably take close to 2 hours so that will take care of some of it. But, there's a few more flights to go still. I could always use what I have left toward my long commercial cross country flight, but we'll see what the plan is tomorrow after my flight with Josh. This weekend is the RI National Guard Air Show that I will be attending on Saturday. That will be an exciting treat!

No comments: